• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't run FlexUnit test on android device (run gets stuck on 57%)

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with running FlexUnit test (and application in debug mode) on android device.

All fine if I use run project -> export release build and manually send apk to device.

But if I try to run FlexUnit test, the process gets stuck exactly on 57%. If there is no Adobe AIR on my device, Flash Builder tries to install AIR. If AIR is installed on a device, Builder tries to install test application.

But in both cases process gets stuck on 57% without any error.

I've tried to clean project, change workspace, restart my computer, install on different devices and emulators - no luck.

Can you guys advise something?

Some technical details:

FlashBuilder 4.6

Apache Flex 4.15.0

AIR 24.0

AIR on android device 24.0.0.180

Android 6.0

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We have tried at this issue at our end and it's working fine, app getting install successfully on android device,Could you please try to use with the latest AIR SDK build from - Download Adobe AIR 25 Beta - Adobe Labs

Or share a sample project so that it will be helpful for us to reproduce at out end ?

Regards,

Mayank

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Mayank. Thanks for your answer.
I've tried AIR 25 beta. The result is the same.

For me, this is repeated even for a new empty project. Here you can find test project which was created in my environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the sample project, I have tried this at our end and its working fine, Could you please try to use with new certificate and reinstall flash debugger from - Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

-Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice. It's possible that I don't understand you correctly. I can't find debugger for android. I can install Adobe AIR from google play, but I already tried it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not for android, on your machine(Win & Mac) or try to reinstall flash builder because flash builder stuck on 57% when the debugger failed to connect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem, simple helloworld project stuck at 57% when exporting to android, it run fine in simulator.

I use Windows 10, flash builder 4.6, ApacheFlex4.14, AIR 25 beta.

I tried to install flash player debug on my Windows but the problem still exists. It was a fresh install of Adobe Flash 4.6 actually, I was use 4.6 eventually because have problem with 4.7 that seem not build an ANE correctly, on friend Mac it work but not on Window.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible for you to Check with Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK (Download Adobe Flex SDK ).

Also, Is this issue specific to any Android device or happening for all the Android devices for you? Please share your Android Device Name and Version.

Regards,

Shubhendu

Adobe AIR team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
I've had this issue too - FlexBuilder 4.6 Standard, Adobe AIR 29.0 libraries. 
I could debug on the desktop, and in iOS.  Android got stuck at 57%.

I've renamed the lib/android/bin folder (in my AIR 29.0 libraries) to bin-29.0 so I didn't lose it.

I've then copied lib/android/bin from the AIR 23.0 libraries to replace it.

It does pause (momentarily) at 57% but then connects to my Android phone and allows me to debug.

So there is a workaround for it.  I'm not sure what I lose by doing it this way though.

Regards
Phil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines