• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download adobe air

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried to download adobe air and it keeps giving me this message. I have tried different browsers but the same issue occurs. Please help as I need to download this to use software.adobe air error.PNG

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the official download site?

Adobe - Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having the same issue. I went to that Adobe Air download page you linked and the download button does not work. It just sends me to www.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you copy the link on the Download button and paste that into a separate browser window?

I'm on a Mac but if I right click on the button I get an option "Copy Link" - to copy the link.

What URL do you see if you hover over the button? It should be displayed in the status bar of your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took me a bit of digging through their troubleshooting guide, but I found this link there Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK  I did the Air 25 runtime download, right click > "Save Link As" and it downloaded the zip. May have been my Chrome, my antivirus, or maybe it doesn't auto-download with Windows 10? Idk...but that was the only way I could get it to download and run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To get the latest version of Adobe AIR, go to Adobe - Adobe AIR  and download Adobe AIR from there. If you are using any ad-blockers/extensions like ghostery, disable the same before downloading.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines