• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Adobe Air

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC membership. Am using Win 7 64.

I cannot download the installation file for Adobe Air. The download page is here. Adobe - Adobe AIR  All download links everywhere lead to this page.

However, when I click the download button, I do not get step two asking me where to save the installation file (like I used to.) I get a web based CC with links to downloads to all my other CC products, except Adobe AIR.  There is no way to download AIR from this page. Surely I am not alone? Anybody got answers?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try clearing the cache of the browser you are using and try again.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue and iv tried clearing my cache.
All download links lead back to default site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have Ghostery extension in your browser then please unblock site analytics tracker and try downloading. Adobe AIR will download.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like the chrome add-on ublock origin is also causing the exact same issue. I suspect other ad-blocking extensions may be causing a similar issue.

We have had numerous customers ask us if they have to buy Adobe Air because it is redirecting them to the advertisement. Because of this issue we are now only giving out the direct links to adobe air rather then having them go to the https://get.adobe.com/air/ link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling your ad-blocker, it's what worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines