Highlighted

Cannot get Adobe Air to run

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded and installed Adobe Air about 4 times now. Each time I delete the previous version (I think), and reinstall. And each time I get the Message attached below saying " 'Adobe AIR.framework' is damaged and can't be opened." I can only assume that the file I am downloading is corrupted, or that the version doesn't work with Catalina, or something. I've tried the help chat, but the wait time is way too long, and I couldn't get any help there. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can solve this problem? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Catherine

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot get Adobe Air to run

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded and installed Adobe Air about 4 times now. Each time I delete the previous version (I think), and reinstall. And each time I get the Message attached below saying " 'Adobe AIR.framework' is damaged and can't be opened." I can only assume that the file I am downloading is corrupted, or that the version doesn't work with Catalina, or something. I've tried the help chat, but the wait time is way too long, and I couldn't get any help there. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can solve this problem? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Catherine

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?