• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Adobe Scout

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Flash, AIR and Windows OS, updates ,etc and run the Creative Cloud app as an admin..........and i still cannot install Adobe Scout.

I keep getting this error

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s)

----------- Payload: Adobe Scout CC 1.1.3.0 Adobe Scout.msi_1.1.3 -----------

ERROR: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2739.

ERROR: Install MSI payload failed with error: 1603 - Fatal error during installation.

MSI Error message: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2739.

ERROR: Third party payload installer Adobe Scout.msi failed with exit code: 1603

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else getting this, or know how to solve it ?

Thanks

Pete

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

This has come up before, read this thread:

Scout wont update or re-install to 1.1.0.0

Note that there is an intentional space in "regsvr32 script.dll". The fix doesn't work if you leave out that space.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has come up before, read this thread:

Scout wont update or re-install to 1.1.0.0

Note that there is an intentional space in "regsvr32 script.dll". The fix doesn't work if you leave out that space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Colin, that worked!

Tried it before but  I must have left out the space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines