Highlighted

Cannot upload IPA to store after updating Mac OS X to 10.9.5

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update an app on App Store, but the Application Loader keeps rejecting my IPA.

The command I'm using for the build is the same one I used before one of my colleagues updated the Mac OS X from 10.8 to 10.9.5.

"/Users/imac/dev/AIRSDK_Compiler/bin/adt" -package -target ipa-app-store -storetype pkcs12 -keystore  /Users/imac/Documents/flash/dist/distributionCertificate.p12 -storepass notShown -provisioning-profile /Users/imac/Documents/flash/dist/Monster_Brain_Dist.mobileprovision Monster_Brain_Surgery.ipa monster-brain-surgery-app-ios.xml Monster-Brain-Surgery-Mobile.swf Default.png Default@2x.png Default-568h@2x.png Default-Landscape.png Default-Landscape@2x.png assets -extdir /Users/imac/Documents/flash/monster\ build/lib

I checked all the certificates and provision profiles and they are good. I tried transforming the ipa into a zip, uncompress it, compress it to a new zip and transforming into a ipa.

I also run the command:

codesign -vv Monster_Brain_Surgery.app

and it says Monster_Brain_Surgery.app: resource envelope is obsolete

I can't seem to find any solution to this specific problem online. If anyone ran into this problem, I would appreciate any help to make it work.

EDIT: I'm using the latest AIR SDK.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot upload IPA to store after updating Mac OS X to 10.9.5

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update an app on App Store, but the Application Loader keeps rejecting my IPA.

The command I'm using for the build is the same one I used before one of my colleagues updated the Mac OS X from 10.8 to 10.9.5.

"/Users/imac/dev/AIRSDK_Compiler/bin/adt" -package -target ipa-app-store -storetype pkcs12 -keystore  /Users/imac/Documents/flash/dist/distributionCertificate.p12 -storepass notShown -provisioning-profile /Users/imac/Documents/flash/dist/Monster_Brain_Dist.mobileprovision Monster_Brain_Surgery.ipa monster-brain-surgery-app-ios.xml Monster-Brain-Surgery-Mobile.swf Default.png Default@2x.png Default-568h@2x.png Default-Landscape.png Default-Landscape@2x.png assets -extdir /Users/imac/Documents/flash/monster\ build/lib

I checked all the certificates and provision profiles and they are good. I tried transforming the ipa into a zip, uncompress it, compress it to a new zip and transforming into a ipa.

I also run the command:

codesign -vv Monster_Brain_Surgery.app

and it says Monster_Brain_Surgery.app: resource envelope is obsolete

I can't seem to find any solution to this specific problem online. If anyone ran into this problem, I would appreciate any help to make it work.

EDIT: I'm using the latest AIR SDK.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2014 0

Have something to add?