Highlighted

Cert signing for AIR / Animate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am trying to publish mac and windows installers for AIR. My question is about the signing process.

1) Is there a way to sign (within Animate) the mac / win installers using a p12 or pFX? The UI option is there but I wasn't sure if this was still an avaible option (as Adobe required Digital Signing Certs a few years ago for AIR).

2) Is there a way to create mac / win instalers from ADT / command line tool? I have the Digital Signing Cert and know how to sign the AIR files (sidecar installers) but I am hoping there is an easier way throught the Animate UI / publish?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cert signing for AIR / Animate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am trying to publish mac and windows installers for AIR. My question is about the signing process.

1) Is there a way to sign (within Animate) the mac / win installers using a p12 or pFX? The UI option is there but I wasn't sure if this was still an avaible option (as Adobe required Digital Signing Certs a few years ago for AIR).

2) Is there a way to create mac / win instalers from ADT / command line tool? I have the Digital Signing Cert and know how to sign the AIR files (sidecar installers) but I am hoping there is an easier way throught the Animate UI / publish?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?