Highlighted

CFBundleVersion key

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having trouble to upload my app. The trouble refer to "the Info.plist in the package must contain the CFBundleVersion key" in Application loader. I have used AIR 19 Desktop for mac and Flash version 15. I assume that the info.plist is missing information and I wonder if it's possible to add missing information into the info.plist file thats requires. Maybe that will help? Or is it something else I can do?

I am relay stucked here and would be very greatful for som help to step furher.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CFBundleVersion key

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having trouble to upload my app. The trouble refer to "the Info.plist in the package must contain the CFBundleVersion key" in Application loader. I have used AIR 19 Desktop for mac and Flash version 15. I assume that the info.plist is missing information and I wonder if it's possible to add missing information into the info.plist file thats requires. Maybe that will help? Or is it something else I can do?

I am relay stucked here and would be very greatful for som help to step furher.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2015 0
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump. i ran into the same issue. have both versionNumber and versionLabel in the xml

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2015 0
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in contact with the Adobe support, they have guide me to this link: Easy way to Create “.pkg” for Deployment on... | OS X -> HACKS

I haven´t test it yet but I will try it maybe it can help you to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2015 1
IGZN LATEST
Participant ,
Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I'm currently using a hacky method, I'm adding the missing keys with PlistBuddy in my build scripts, so they can be somewhat automated

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2015 0