Highlighted

CGFontSetShouldUseMulticache

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i run ADL  has error :

Aug 23 09:46:30 eagledeMacBook-Air-2.local adl[1157] <Error>: The function `CGFontSetShouldUseMulticache' is obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming update. Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses, is using this obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system performance.

TOPICS
AIR for desktop, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CGFontSetShouldUseMulticache

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i run ADL  has error :

Aug 23 09:46:30 eagledeMacBook-Air-2.local adl[1157] <Error>: The function `CGFontSetShouldUseMulticache' is obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming update. Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses, is using this obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system performance.

TOPICS
AIR for desktop, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2014 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer is macbook pro , system version is 10.9.4 .

I need help . good guys . help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2014 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing you can do, except send a bug report to Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2014 0