Highlighted

Close application in fullscreen mode on OSX( Mac ) by pressing CMD + Q

New Here ,
May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faced with the problem of closing the window in full screen mode on OSX (Mac) by pressing CMD + Q

AppStore requires that closing necessarily produced, so I can not upload my application.

What is tried:

1. KeyboardEvent - hanging on all (stage, NativeApplication, NativeWindow) - sends only the CMD down\up event but not the "Q"

2. "closing", "close", "exiting" - as these events were hung up on the stage, NativeApplication, NativeWindow

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Close application in fullscreen mode on OSX( Mac ) by pressing CMD + Q

New Here ,
May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faced with the problem of closing the window in full screen mode on OSX (Mac) by pressing CMD + Q

AppStore requires that closing necessarily produced, so I can not upload my application.

What is tried:

1. KeyboardEvent - hanging on all (stage, NativeApplication, NativeWindow) - sends only the CMD down\up event but not the "Q"

2. "closing", "close", "exiting" - as these events were hung up on the stage, NativeApplication, NativeWindow

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2016 0

Have something to add?