Highlighted

Cocomo signed AIR app works on Windows but not Mac.

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed an Adobe AIR desktop app using a Cocomo Certificate. When I install on a Mac, the publisher is UNKNOWN. But the same .air file sent to a windows user is ok - and installs as any signed app should.

Why should this happen? A certificate working on one OS, but not the other?

How can I investigate further? - to determine the cause.

Here are some more details: The Certificate was obtained by a colleague on their PC. They converted it to a .pfx file, and sent me the .pfx, along with the password they used. I built the signed air app on my Mac.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cocomo signed AIR app works on Windows but not Mac.

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed an Adobe AIR desktop app using a Cocomo Certificate. When I install on a Mac, the publisher is UNKNOWN. But the same .air file sent to a windows user is ok - and installs as any signed app should.

Why should this happen? A certificate working on one OS, but not the other?

How can I investigate further? - to determine the cause.

Here are some more details: The Certificate was obtained by a colleague on their PC. They converted it to a .pfx file, and sent me the .pfx, along with the password they used. I built the signed air app on my Mac.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2015 0

Have something to add?