Highlighted

Coercion failed with ANE's classes

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience something that looks like an ApplicationDomain related error with 2 ANEs, but I can't spot how that even happen... and how to get rid of those.

Excerpt:

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.freshplanet.ane.AirInAppPurchase::InAppPurchaseProducts@10a8c7e51 to com.freshplanet.ane.AirInAppPurchase.InAppPurchaseProducts

I use other ANEs in the same app that don't have the same issue.

I reached a dead-end of trial and error attempts to solve that. Any idea where I should look into?

Tested with AIR SDK 23 and 24 (beta)

EDIT: When the app is built in release mode, the feature works. My problem is kinda solved (it's now just that I can test it in debug mode).

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Coercion failed with ANE's classes

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience something that looks like an ApplicationDomain related error with 2 ANEs, but I can't spot how that even happen... and how to get rid of those.

Excerpt:

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.freshplanet.ane.AirInAppPurchase::InAppPurchaseProducts@10a8c7e51 to com.freshplanet.ane.AirInAppPurchase.InAppPurchaseProducts

I use other ANEs in the same app that don't have the same issue.

I reached a dead-end of trial and error attempts to solve that. Any idea where I should look into?

Tested with AIR SDK 23 and 24 (beta)

EDIT: When the app is built in release mode, the feature works. My problem is kinda solved (it's now just that I can test it in debug mode).

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2016 0

Have something to add?