Highlighted

Connectivity Issues with new routers

New Here ,
May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several android apps that connect to a main kiosk run on a all in one pc.  Recently all newer routers do no allow my kiosk to connect to the android apps.  At first i thought it was just tri-band routers as I was able to still make a connection with dual band.  Now though the new dual band routers I got have also stopped allowing the connection.  I have tried every configuration I could think of on the routers and turned off all firewalls but now luck.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Connectivity Issues with new routers

New Here ,
May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several android apps that connect to a main kiosk run on a all in one pc.  Recently all newer routers do no allow my kiosk to connect to the android apps.  At first i thought it was just tri-band routers as I was able to still make a connection with dual band.  Now though the new dual band routers I got have also stopped allowing the connection.  I have tried every configuration I could think of on the routers and turned off all firewalls but now luck.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2018 0

Have something to add?