• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy and Paste Text

Engaged ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have written a mobile real estate app that displays a lot of property information using Spark Labels.  Unfortunately, Spark Labels are not selectable, and a user might want to copy and paste a long MLS # or address to Zillow, or copy the agent's phone number or email address to some other tool.  I tried switching to RichEditableText and setting the "selectable" property to true, but all I could do was get my text to highlight in blue, but I had no ability to modify the amount of text that I wanted to copy and paste, and I was given no option anywhere on the component to actually "Copy" the text.

How can I make a text field of some sort Copyable to to the operating system's clipboard so that I can offer users the ability to copy and paste text on a mobile device?

TOPICS
Development , How to , OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to use StageText for mobile applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines