Highlighted

Could I add my app to the Adobe AIR Showcase?

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

So I have published my app called "News Center" on multiple platforms, I built this app using Adobe AIR SDK and Apache Flex SDK.

Mac version:

News Center on the Mac App Store

iPad version:

News Center for iPad on the App Store

Android version:

News Center - Android Apps on Google Play

Product Website:

https://verylab.com/

Could I add my app to the Adobe AIR Showcase? It could be a good example for both AIR and Flex developers.

Adobe AIR and Apache Flex are awesome, please keep on the great works!

Ge Zhou

2016-08-07

Hello Ge Zhou,

Kindly follow the submission guidelines mentioned here: Adobe Flash and AIR Showcase Gallery

Once you have things ready kindly send us an email to flashshowcase@adobe.com for evaluation.

Regards,

Rohit

AIR Team

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could I add my app to the Adobe AIR Showcase?

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

So I have published my app called "News Center" on multiple platforms, I built this app using Adobe AIR SDK and Apache Flex SDK.

Mac version:

News Center on the Mac App Store

iPad version:

News Center for iPad on the App Store

Android version:

News Center - Android Apps on Google Play

Product Website:

https://verylab.com/

Could I add my app to the Adobe AIR Showcase? It could be a good example for both AIR and Flex developers.

Adobe AIR and Apache Flex are awesome, please keep on the great works!

Ge Zhou

2016-08-07

Hello Ge Zhou,

Kindly follow the submission guidelines mentioned here: Adobe Flash and AIR Showcase Gallery

Once you have things ready kindly send us an email to flashshowcase@adobe.com for evaluation.

Regards,

Rohit

AIR Team

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ge Zhou,

Regards,

Rohit

AIR Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2016 1
周戈 LATEST
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

They have accepted my submission, my app is now shown on the Adobe Flash and AIR Showcase Gallery

This is awesome, thanks a lot!

Ge Zhou

2016-08-11

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2016 0