Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not connect Android or iPhone with Adobe Scout on Windows 10

Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am stuck and can not connect any phone with adobe scout. It is really weird as I can connect only one device and it is a iPhone 7 Plus. It is the first device that I connected to Adobe Scout and after that only that device will connect to Adobe Scout all other devices can't connect. It is always saying unable to connect whatever device I connected. I tried iPad, iPhone X, iPhone 6s other iPhone 7 Plus and various Androids and it always says unable to connect but for just this one device (iPhone 7 plus which was the first device connected) it is working.

I tried to disable firewall completely but it didn't help either.

Do you had such issues?

Why other devices are unable to connect?

Is something cached that prevents other devices to connect to my PC.

I am using latest Windows 10.

Regards,

Caslav

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a scout mobile app that I had to put on my iphone to be able to debug it with scout. This was a year or two ago though, so YMMV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know that. It is from that mobile app that I can not connect. I can only connect from one device that was the first device that I have connected. All other devices were unable to connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah, sorry, wish I could be of more help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines