Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash after AdMob interstitial

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using Milkman's Admob ANE into my Adobe AIR application for iOS. I've implemented all the required implementation steps but I got reports about my app freezing up after an AdMob interstitial is being closed. This seems to happen to some AdMob interstitials in particular, like Game of War playable interstitial for example.

It's weird because when my app freezes I can hear the sounds behind as it would still be going, I can even press buttons without the screen to change tho.

I already contacted the Milkman's support but they suggested me possible fixes I already attempted. Have you ever run into similar issues?

Adobe AIR 26.0.0.100

Starling 2.1

Milkman AdMob extension 4.11.1

Thanks,

Gionathan

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Little update on the issue.

I have noticed after displaying interstitials the game is not crashing at all. The screen stops refreshing instead while the game still runs in background.

If I tap on the screen I can still press buttons and interact with the application, the only problem is that the screen is frozen, not refreshing any graphics. Any solution to this? I'm using the latest Adobe AIR version.

Thanks,

Gionathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines