Highlighted

Crash in GGPOKER

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im new here im experiencing a lot of crashing in GGPOKER , i contacted them so i think they dont have a minimum interest to fix this or give a clear explanation.

I can play 9 tables perfectly but when i open 10 tables more the game simple crash randomic after 20 mins or 50 mins or 2 hours we never know when will got crashed i open the game folder and i see ADOBE AIR there , its a software limitation ??

Mine pc config its a Ryzen 5 3600 + 16gb RAM DDR4 3000mhz GPU RX580 8GB VRAM

this is very bad  , any sugestion how to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash in GGPOKER

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im new here im experiencing a lot of crashing in GGPOKER , i contacted them so i think they dont have a minimum interest to fix this or give a clear explanation.

I can play 9 tables perfectly but when i open 10 tables more the game simple crash randomic after 20 mins or 50 mins or 2 hours we never know when will got crashed i open the game folder and i see ADOBE AIR there , its a software limitation ??

Mine pc config its a Ryzen 5 3600 + 16gb RAM DDR4 3000mhz GPU RX580 8GB VRAM

this is very bad  , any sugestion how to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?