Highlighted

dead zone for mouse events in iOS AIR

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that I cannot get mouse events for the bottommost rows of pixels in an iOS app (table & phone). If I have a 1024x768 flash app compiled in AIR on a iPad 3, I don't get any mouse event with a y coordinate larger than 763. On an iPhone the dead zone is much larger ~20 pixels. This happens even with a test app that does nothing but listen on mouse events and trace the results.

Android tablet seems to work correctly.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

dead zone for mouse events in iOS AIR

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that I cannot get mouse events for the bottommost rows of pixels in an iOS app (table & phone). If I have a 1024x768 flash app compiled in AIR on a iPad 3, I don't get any mouse event with a y coordinate larger than 763. On an iPhone the dead zone is much larger ~20 pixels. This happens even with a test app that does nothing but listen on mouse events and trace the results.

Android tablet seems to work correctly.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2016 0

Have something to add?