Highlighted

Dear Sir,Excuse me, I encounter a difficult problem when I build an application development for Android 5.0 devices with adobe air.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,Excuse me, I encounter a difficult problem when I build an application development for Android 5.0 devices with adobe air.
The specific code is as followed:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" title="主页视图">
<s:layout>
<s:VerticalLayout/>
</s:layout>

<fx:Declarations>
<!-- 将非可视元素(例如服务、值对象)放在此处 -->
</fx:Declarations>
<s:TextInput id="user" prompt="请输入用户名" skinClass="spark.skins.mobile.TextInputSkin"/>

<s:List id="myList" labelField="Product" height="200" width="100%">
<s:dataProvider>
<s:ArrayCollection>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe AIR" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe BlazeDS" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe ColdFusion" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe Flash Player" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe Flex" Price="Free"/> 
</s:ArrayCollection>
</s:dataProvider>
</s:List>
</s:View>

The problem:

Step 1: The mobile phone screen won't flash when I drag the scroll bar "myList".

Step 2: If I click to input something in the field"请输入用户名" as illustrated in following picture",  with the soft keyboard, the mobile phone screen will keep on flashing with the alternation of black and white.

I have tried many ways, such as asking for help on the Internet, but the problem still exists. In the new release on October 13th, it is still an unresolved problem. I will be extremely grateful to you for your enthusiastic help.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The specific code is as followed:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" title="主页视图">
<s:layout>
<s:VerticalLayout/>
</s:layout>

<fx:Declarations>
<!-- 将非可视元素(例如服务、值对象)放在此处 -->
</fx:Declarations>
<s:TextInput id="user" prompt="请输入用户名" skinClass="spark.skins.mobile.TextInputSkin"/>

<s:List id="myList" labelField="Product" height="200" width="100%">
<s:dataProvider>
<s:ArrayCollection>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe AIR" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe BlazeDS" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe ColdFusion" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe Flash Player" Price="11.99"/>
<fx:Object Product="Adobe Flex" Price="Free"/> 
</s:ArrayCollection>
</s:dataProvider>
</s:List>
</s:View>

The problem:

Step 1: The mobile phone screen won't flash when I drag the scroll bar "myList".

Step 2: If I click to input something in the field"请输入用户名" as illustrated in following picture",  with the soft keyboard, the mobile phone screen will keep on flashing with the alternation of black and white.

I have tried many ways, such as asking for help on the Internet, but the problem still exists. In the new release on October 13th, it is still an unresolved problem. I will be extremely grateful to you for your enthusiastic help.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2015 0

Have something to add?