Highlighted

Debug iOS 32 Bits devices

Advocate ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we have the following problem: We receive user complaints that our game no longer works on an iPhone 4 and crashes upon startup with the latest update. From our settings it should work, we set minimum OS version to 7.0 and deliver with Air 22.0.0.153.

I tried to download and install the app from the appstore on our iPhone 4, but after clicking Install in the appstore, it just loads a bit and then resets the button to "Install", so I can not install the app on the iPhone 4 for an unknown reason.

Now I would like to debug the whole thing, remove some ANEs for testing etc. But this is not possible with a 32 bits device, am I correct? Is there any way to get a debug or adhoc build running on an iPhone 4 with Air 22 or later?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Debug iOS 32 Bits devices

Advocate ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we have the following problem: We receive user complaints that our game no longer works on an iPhone 4 and crashes upon startup with the latest update. From our settings it should work, we set minimum OS version to 7.0 and deliver with Air 22.0.0.153.

I tried to download and install the app from the appstore on our iPhone 4, but after clicking Install in the appstore, it just loads a bit and then resets the button to "Install", so I can not install the app on the iPhone 4 for an unknown reason.

Now I would like to debug the whole thing, remove some ANEs for testing etc. But this is not possible with a 32 bits device, am I correct? Is there any way to get a debug or adhoc build running on an iPhone 4 with Air 22 or later?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2017 0

Have something to add?