Highlighted

Decimal Point in Android StageText with SoftKeyboardType.NUMBER

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make a StageText and set the softKeyboardType as SoftKeyboardType.NUMBER on an Android device, the number pad comes up, but does not have the decimal point. Is there anyway to enable this?

This is what it looks like on (a presumably) non-AIR app, but in Air, I get the exact same keyboard but the place where "." is is blank:

Screenshot_2014-03-24-18-16-59.png

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Decimal Point in Android StageText with SoftKeyboardType.NUMBER

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make a StageText and set the softKeyboardType as SoftKeyboardType.NUMBER on an Android device, the number pad comes up, but does not have the decimal point. Is there anyway to enable this?

This is what it looks like on (a presumably) non-AIR app, but in Air, I get the exact same keyboard but the place where "." is is blank:

Screenshot_2014-03-24-18-16-59.png

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2014 0
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a quick app using AIR 14 that has a StageText object and a number keyboard and I have the decimal point on mine. Running Moto X with Google Keyboard. Also tried out Swift Keyboard and it too had the decimal point. So it is either a device specific issue or based on the Keyboard app being used.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2014 0