Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default timestamp server to adt returns 404

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Presently I'm running on AIR 22.0. From recent few days we noticed adt failed to reach it's default timestamp server while compiling thus compilation error. I read the default timestamp server to adt is "https://timestamp.geotrust.com/tsa ", discussed at: adt.bat Could not generate timestamp: Cannot parse the response

When I tried to manually open the link to browser, I've returned "404 -- Page Not Found" error. Is this supposed to be if I try to navigate manually to that URL? Or it's something broken at geoTrust side or Adobe needs to taken care?

Thanks!

Santanu

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santanu,

We are following up on this issue @ Re: Packaging error: Could not generate timestamp  . Request you to go through that forum thread.

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2016 Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ankit,

I'm planning to update my JDK.

Thanks!

Santanu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines