Highlighted

Distribution License For Native Installer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find an answer for the question about legal possibility of distribution native application built with Adobe AIR native installer (.exe, .dmg, etc.).

Maybe somebody may help me and give me an answer for the question: Should I apply for Distribution License if I only want to create native applications with Adobe AIR?

It looks like I do not have to apply for this license, because I do not distribute Adobe Runtime (native installer tries to download runtime from the Adobe website). But maybe I am wrong here?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distribution License For Native Installer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find an answer for the question about legal possibility of distribution native application built with Adobe AIR native installer (.exe, .dmg, etc.).

Maybe somebody may help me and give me an answer for the question: Should I apply for Distribution License if I only want to create native applications with Adobe AIR?

It looks like I do not have to apply for this license, because I do not distribute Adobe Runtime (native installer tries to download runtime from the Adobe website). But maybe I am wrong here?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2015 0

Have something to add?