Highlighted

dmg. file not opening on mac0s Sierra macbook air 2012

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i resecntly reset my computer and and not re loading all programs that i need and Air is one. However i have downloaded the dmg file for mac and it will not open on the computer. I have tried many ways of trying to open the dmg file but it does not open. any advice.

HI,

Please download Adobe AIR from Adobe - Adobe AIR  and try again. Let us know the exact issue that you are facing.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

dmg. file not opening on mac0s Sierra macbook air 2012

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i resecntly reset my computer and and not re loading all programs that i need and Air is one. However i have downloaded the dmg file for mac and it will not open on the computer. I have tried many ways of trying to open the dmg file but it does not open. any advice.

HI,

Please download Adobe AIR from Adobe - Adobe AIR  and try again. Let us know the exact issue that you are facing.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2017 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2017 0