Highlighted

DNS Support for IOS 11 for app developed with Adobe Flex & Air

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently updated my AIR SDK to support the application developed with flex & air for iOS 11. In my app, earlier i used to connect to login with DNS name. It was working fine. After upgrading the sdk, i am not able to login into the application, I get "#2032" error in mobile device. But if i run it from AIR simulator from flash builder it works fine. Is there any thing i am missing for ios11 ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DNS Support for IOS 11 for app developed with Adobe Flex & Air

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently updated my AIR SDK to support the application developed with flex & air for iOS 11. In my app, earlier i used to connect to login with DNS name. It was working fine. After upgrading the sdk, i am not able to login into the application, I get "#2032" error in mobile device. But if i run it from AIR simulator from flash builder it works fine. Is there any thing i am missing for ios11 ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2017 0

Have something to add?