• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download links are still pointing to 4.0.0.1390!!!

Participant ,
Feb 25, 2014 Feb 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already emailed Chris Campbell about this issue but had no response.

When I try to download AIR from the get.adobe.com site or the Enterprise site, the old version (dated December 2013) is being downloaded.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2014 Feb 25, 2014

I'm sorry if I missed your email.  We did not update the runtimes for Mac or Windows with our last release.  I take responsibility for this confusion as the initial release notes and forum announcements stated otherwise (This was a copy/paste error on my part.)  The documentation was corrected a day later (on 2/21/14_ in both the release notes and forum announcement.   The current version of the desktop runtime is 4.0.0.1390.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry if I missed your email.  We did not update the runtimes for Mac or Windows with our last release.  I take responsibility for this confusion as the initial release notes and forum announcements stated otherwise (This was a copy/paste error on my part.)  The documentation was corrected a day later (on 2/21/14_ in both the release notes and forum announcement.   The current version of the desktop runtime is 4.0.0.1390.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh no worries Chris. Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, I’m slightly confused by the version number. The current SDK download from labs is AIR 13.0.0.42. Did you skip all versions of AIR from 5 to 12?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Colin,

We did skip versions 5 - 12 so that we could get it inline with Flash Player.  The next official release will have them both at 13.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines