• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedding otf font broken in air 30 and air 29

Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When embedding a font in a project the following error occurs when compiling with air 30 (and air 29):

code.as(16): Error: exception during transcoding:

[ Embed( source="assets/fonts/Heinemann-Black.otf",

code.as(16): col: 9: Error: unable to build font 'Heinemann-Black'

[ Embed( source="assets/fonts/Heinemann-Black.otf",

^

code.as(16): col: 9: Error: Unable to transcode assets/fonts/Heinemann-Black.otf.

^

This was fixed with air 30 beta but the official air 30 release on June 7th is producing the error again.

It was first observed in air 29: Embedding otf font broken in air 29

-cybo

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to bump this so someone on the air team can advise? I have an open tracker bug and was corresponding with Vivek but he's been MIA. This issue prevents compilation of my project, it was fixed in the beta so I'm hoping it will be an easy fix for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still waiting for the air team to chime in on this. I just looked for my tracker bug and it's gone. It says no issues created, is the bug tracker site down or broken in some way? Really appreciate if anyone can get this bug to the attention of the air team!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines