• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EncryptedLocalStore

Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing a mobile AIR app using Flashbuilder 4.7. I am using EncryptedLocalStore to hold a key that I use to acces an encrypted SQLite database in my mobile AIR app. Every time I make changes and recompile the program or run it in debug mode, I lose the key. Does compiling the program and installing it to run or debug in Flashbuilder 4.7 totally wipe out EncryptedLocalStore? I guess I figured it would act more like an Update than a fresh new install when you tested the app. Does anybody know?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a normal behavior, this is a volatile data anyway, in any OS the user will have the opportunity to flush it out and clear it and this is the way it is intended. Your code must handle the situation where the data is gone since it will at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines