Highlighted

English missing from APK?

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compiling my app with the beta AIR 16.0.0.283 sdk, the english language seems to missing from the compiled APK.

I have the supportedLanguages tag in my manifest set to "<supportedLanguages>en de</supportedLanguages>". Odd enough the play developer console says that my apk supports only "standard" (german my case), "de" and "es" (!?).

Removing the tag adds all countries despite "en".

Going to "Optimizing tips" I get the hint, that I have added english translations (en-gb, en-us) to the store entry but not to the apk.

I am located in germany if this is relevant.

Any idea?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

English missing from APK?

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compiling my app with the beta AIR 16.0.0.283 sdk, the english language seems to missing from the compiled APK.

I have the supportedLanguages tag in my manifest set to "<supportedLanguages>en de</supportedLanguages>". Odd enough the play developer console says that my apk supports only "standard" (german my case), "de" and "es" (!?).

Removing the tag adds all countries despite "en".

Going to "Optimizing tips" I get the hint, that I have added english translations (en-gb, en-us) to the store entry but not to the apk.

I am located in germany if this is relevant.

Any idea?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 02, 2015 0

Have something to add?