Highlighted

Enhance In-App Purchase works on Android but not iOS

Contributor ,
Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got Enhance ads working on both platforms, and IAP working wonderfully on Android (app made in Adobe Animate).

And the IAP started off okay on iOS, pulling up the right purchase item from the store, but when the tester pulled up the app again, it would crash immediately.

Hoping maybe it was an issue with TestFlight or with my apple ID or something local, I submitted the app for final review anyway.  This was the rejection letter.  What does it mean?  I'm obviously using a third party SDK because I'm not that capable myself and I didn't want to get deep into sandbox testing (plus it worked no problem on Android!!!):

"We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 12.1.3 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, we were not able to make an in-app purchase. No action took place when we tapped “BUY“.

Next Steps

When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code "Sandbox receipt used in production," you should validate against the test environment instead."

Or alternately, does anyone have any experience getting Enhance IAP working on iOS *or* a different SDK they'd recommend for Animate? Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Enhance In-App Purchase works on Android but not iOS

Contributor ,
Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got Enhance ads working on both platforms, and IAP working wonderfully on Android (app made in Adobe Animate).

And the IAP started off okay on iOS, pulling up the right purchase item from the store, but when the tester pulled up the app again, it would crash immediately.

Hoping maybe it was an issue with TestFlight or with my apple ID or something local, I submitted the app for final review anyway.  This was the rejection letter.  What does it mean?  I'm obviously using a third party SDK because I'm not that capable myself and I didn't want to get deep into sandbox testing (plus it worked no problem on Android!!!):

"We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 12.1.3 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, we were not able to make an in-app purchase. No action took place when we tapped “BUY“.

Next Steps

When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code "Sandbox receipt used in production," you should validate against the test environment instead."

Or alternately, does anyone have any experience getting Enhance IAP working on iOS *or* a different SDK they'd recommend for Animate? Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 02, 2019 0

Have something to add?