• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error #3500 when compiling on OSX

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2016 Jun 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an ANE I've developed entirely in Windows until this point for a specific Air project. I've recently begun the process of porting the project to OSX, but am running into issues when I try to compile the Air side of things. As far as I can tell, the ANE itself seems ok, at least it compiles and everything, but I simply cannot get any output besides an Error #3500 crash when running adl.

I've looked at this article, but it's not applicable to my situation since I'm not using FlashBuilder or Animate CC. I'm compiling from commandline (or technically Terminal, I suppose). I did, however, still attempt the "<path of AIRSDK>/AIRSDK/bin/adl  -runtime  <path of AIRSDK>/AIRSDK/runtimes/air/mac  <path of app.xml>app.xml" command recommended in the article, sans the step preceding it, but it returned "Initial content not found".

The ANE itself is compiled from a .c file, which I've made into a .framework using Xcode and then made that into the ANE using the unmodified .swc, library.swf and .xml files from the Windows build.

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong? I've searched and searched and tried everything I've found so far to no avail. I was hoping that building this project for OSX would be a simple exercise, since everything works flawlessly in Windows, but so far that has not proven to be the case.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines