• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error #3672: Buffer creation failed when using drawToBitmapData (Context3D) while using VideoTexture (2 years later!)

Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm having a problem with an Android application that ALWAYS crashes when performing an action using AIR 25 or higher. I already reported this bug 2 YEARS ago, but it was discarded as "fixed" although it's really NOT fixed, which I mentioned. It's still happening with current versions of AIR. That means my app still crashes with:

AIR 25, AIR 26, AIR 27, AIR 28, AIR 29, AIR, 30, AIR 31 and AIR 32 (including latest betas)

AIR 24 works fine for now, but it is quite old already, so it might stop working with newer Android versions at any time. I need this finally fixed so I can use a current AIR version again (I use the latest AIR 32 only for iOS, but I have to use AIR 24 for Android).

I filed the bug again with the hope that someone could notice it, but no one answered in a whole month! This is quite frustrating. TWO YEARS have passed since this problem first arised, with the problem being deemed as "fixed" when it's not, and now nobody even bothers to reply for a month after filing the bug again.

I provided a link to a crashing app to sougupta-at-adobe.com but I got no response. Is that person still working with Adobe? If needed, please send me another e-mail address to send the crashing example.

This is the tracker URL for the bug: Tracker

Best regards.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TWO WEEKS later and nobody has replied here. Almost TWO MONTHS after reporting the bug in Adobe's bug tracker and nobody has replied there either, even if just to drop a one liner just saying "we'll look into it". NOTHING AT ALL!!!

And all this after TWO YEARS of nobody taking care of this app-breaking bug despite me trying to give all the help I can, sending app examples to some e-mail address (which nobody reads, apparently), pinging every other month to see if someone did anything, etc...

This is so frustrating and disheartening. Why is Adobe support so abysmal?!?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Several weeks later, nobody has replied here and nobody has replied in the bug tracker, either.

CAN SOMEONE WORKING AT ADOBE PROVIDE ANY KIND OF ANSWER???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS ANYBODY WORKING FOR ADOBE AIR ANYMORE???!!!!!!

ANYONE???!!!!!!

So frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines