• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment"

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to submit a perfectly fine AIR app to apple with Application Loader and I get this error that makes no sense to me. Any ideas???

I am using Flash 2014 cc and AIR 15.0

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have the proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

I DID contact Developer Technical Support and guess what happened? Of course! Nothing.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about send application built by Adobe Flash CS6 with AIR SDK 15 for iOS but got error too:

Error ITMS-9000: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'XX.app' does not contain a bundle executable

anyone know how solve this issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2014 Sep 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read https://forums.adobe.com/message/6763023#6763023

Look for Pahup's reply. There is a a work around of same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - I'm trying this (my poor programmer is doing his best); will a new AIR be launched soon to solve this problem of the new ios? Why does Apple have to update its operating system every five minutes??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines