• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR ITMS-9000 when uploading my Flash Pro CC Adobe AIR iPad app to iTunesConnect

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed an iPad app using Flash Pro CC. My client has both an Apple iOS Dev license and an Apple iOS Enterprise Dev license. I have successfully packaged and installed the app using the Enterprise license. Now I am attempting to use their iOS Dev license to upload the app to the App store. Every time, I get the same error. Here's the summary at the bottom of the documentation:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/t1/f88tpcl88xl5f6008k8yjrkh0000gp/T/845653951.itmsp - Error Messages: Apple's web service operation was not successful

Unable to authenticate the package: 845653951.itmsp

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Unsupported Architectures. Your executable contains unsupported architectures '[cputype (12) cpusubtype (9)]'." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

Could not start delivery: all transports failed diagnostics

I am not sure what "unsupported architectures '[cputype (12) cpusubtype (9)]'" means or how to fix it. Could this have to do with third party libraries like Caurina Tweener or GreenSock?

I'm on a MacBook Pro 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 running Mac OS X 10.9.2. I'm attempting to upload using Application Loader Version 2.9.1 (441)

I have updated my OS to the latest version. I have updated Application Loader to the latest version. I have downloaded and installed the latest Apache Flex SDK (4.12.0) and linked it in my Flash Pro CC Compiler preferences. I have downloaded and installed AIR 4.0.0.1628 and AIR Beta 13.0.0.64 and compiled an .ipa using each version of AIR and each one gave me the same error.

I'm reaching the end of my rope here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally got the thing uploaded.

The problem, it seems, is that I had not updated Xcode to the latest version. I'd updated Application Loader and my AIR SDK, but it seems that some of Xcode's resources must be used in the packaging of the ipa file by Flash CC's iOS packager. Updating Xcode rendered an ipa file that Application Loader was successfully able to upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines