Highlighted

ERROR ITMS-90035 when submitting for iOS

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe Animate CC to build my app and upload it to itunes for ios.

I m using the correct certificate (distribution) and provision profile, but i still get the error:

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid signature. A sealed resource is missing or invalid. The file at path [App name.app/App name] is not properly signed. Make sure ...

I certainly use the correct certificate and profiles. I don't know what else the problem might be.

Never had this issue before.

Thanx in advance.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ERROR ITMS-90035 when submitting for iOS

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe Animate CC to build my app and upload it to itunes for ios.

I m using the correct certificate (distribution) and provision profile, but i still get the error:

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid signature. A sealed resource is missing or invalid. The file at path [App name.app/App name] is not properly signed. Make sure ...

I certainly use the correct certificate and profiles. I don't know what else the problem might be.

Never had this issue before.

Thanx in advance.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at the post here: stackoverflow.

I had the same error. Removing Special Caracters from the App-Name solved it (also using Animate CC).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0