ERROR ITMS-90208: Application loader AIR 32 iOS 12.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hello

I got this error

ERROR ITMS-90208: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle *** does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist."

I'm trying to upload an update to my app using Adobe AIR 32 and an update ANE for iOS 12.

I'm sure it is not because of the ANE but I'm wondering if it could happens because of splash screens or icons for iOS versions less than iOS 8. Does anyone knows what are the correct icon sizes and splash images required for iOS 12?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

I found a solution. In the xml file of your project, add theses lines in <Iphone> sections :

<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>

<string>10.0</string>

It will work

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution. In the xml file of your project, add theses lines in <Iphone> sections :

<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>

<string>10.0</string>

It will work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iOS 12.1 should allow you to set your MinimumOSVersion as low as 8.0, and you'll want to be sure all of the ANEs you're using are compatible with iOS 12.1 as well (if they support older iOS versions, Apple may reject the build since they look at ALL minimum OS versions within your app, including all ANEs separately).  You may be able to go as low as 7.0 for ANEs, but I don't think AIR itself will support that far back for the main app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines