Highlighted

Error Message When Downloading and Opening Adobe Air

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download Adobe Air on my MacBook Pro that is currently running MacOS Catalina version 10.15.3. The software downloads but then gives the error “Adobe AIR.framework” is damaged and can’t be opened. The application, after a "successful download", cannot be found in Finder on the computer. I was on the phone with Adobe technical support for half an hour trying to figure this out. The support person used his own techniques as well as the troubleshooting steps outlined another forum thread (https://community.adobe.com/t5/air/adobe-air-error-message-macosx-catalina/td-p/10683302?page=1). In the end, there was no resolution and the same issue persisted. The technical support person recommended posting the issue here in hopes that someone might have an answer. So if there is anything that might help, please let me know!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Message When Downloading and Opening Adobe Air

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download Adobe Air on my MacBook Pro that is currently running MacOS Catalina version 10.15.3. The software downloads but then gives the error “Adobe AIR.framework” is damaged and can’t be opened. The application, after a "successful download", cannot be found in Finder on the computer. I was on the phone with Adobe technical support for half an hour trying to figure this out. The support person used his own techniques as well as the troubleshooting steps outlined another forum thread (https://community.adobe.com/t5/air/adobe-air-error-message-macosx-catalina/td-p/10683302?page=1). In the end, there was no resolution and the same issue persisted. The technical support person recommended posting the issue here in hopes that someone might have an answer. So if there is anything that might help, please let me know!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error:

MAC OS 10.15.4

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0