• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error occurred while packaging the application: 0

Engaged ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fast and Standard work without issue.  When I try to package an Ad Hoc release I get just the error: 0

The logs reveal:

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2017-06-06 17:05:17.949

!MESSAGE 0

!STACK 0

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:443)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.export.MultiPlatformProcessBuilder.execute(MultiPlatformProcessBuilder.java:128)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.export.MultiPlatformProcessBuilder.executeJavaCommand(MultiPlatformProcessBuilder.java:75)

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.packaging.IPAPackager.create(IPAPackager.java:306)

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.packaging.IPAPackager.create(IPAPackager.java:349)

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.exportrelease.IOSExportReleaseHandler.createPackage(IOSExportReleaseHandler.java:396)

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.exportrelease.IOSExportReleaseHandler.doPackage(IOSExportReleaseHandler.java:310)

at com.adobe.flashbuilder.project.multiplatform.ui.exportrelease.MultiPlatformExportReleaseVersionManager.doExport(MultiPlatformExportReleaseVersionManager.java:317)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionWizard$1.run(ExportReleaseVersionWizard.java:221)

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Ok, so the fix for me was simple, use the command line tool ADT to complete the build.  I'll post back again once we know exactly why FB fails to complete the build - Adobe Tech have been AMAZING btw - in the meantime, in case someone runs into a similar issue, here are a few things:

When you first package an Ad Hoc or Production build, FB creates a "bin-release-temp" folder.  ANEs are not included - so I manually copied them into a sub directory and ran ADT as per the docs found here: Adobe AIR * iOS packages

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with this please.  We're ready to distribute to the APP Stores and I'm getting the above error when packing Ad hoc or Final Release.

Adobe Please respond..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We tried reproducing this issue at our end but the issue is not reproducible. Could you please share the sample project in which you are facing this issue. Also please let us know the AIR SDK version you have used.

Regards,

Sudheer

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sudheerm3004048  wrote

Hi,

We tried reproducing this issue at our end but the issue is not reproducible. Could you please share the sample project in which you are facing this issue. Also please let us know the AIR SDK version you have used.

Regards,

Sudheer

Adobe AIR Team

Can you give me some indication what this might be from the error?

I've commented out all ANEs, chunks of code and still getting this error.  Is there anything you can tell me?

There's no way I can create a sample application - this is a large project.  How do I securely get this to you so you can figure out why it's breaking?  Can this be done remotely - is there anything you can suggest as to how I can proceed?

I'm sure you can image how frustrating this is - Debug and Standard work without issue - but AD Hoc and Production builds fail.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so the fix for me was simple, use the command line tool ADT to complete the build.  I'll post back again once we know exactly why FB fails to complete the build - Adobe Tech have been AMAZING btw - in the meantime, in case someone runs into a similar issue, here are a few things:

When you first package an Ad Hoc or Production build, FB creates a "bin-release-temp" folder.  ANEs are not included - so I manually copied them into a sub directory and ran ADT as per the docs found here: Adobe AIR * iOS packages

After the build was successful, I did have an issue installing the APP - it appeared to install on the device and then just disappeared.  To troubleshoot, I opened XCode / Devices - and installed the APP through this "Devices" popup window (you can also access crash logs for your APP here too btw).  XCode then revealed: "The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file are invalid, not permitted, or do not match those specified in your provisioning profile. (0xE8008016)."  I'd simply forgotten to set the string: production for the key aps-environment.

Ok, time to test and push to the Stores!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quick update to this - the answer is to simply to have ANEs in a folder relative to your project and ensuring proper read permissions are available to FB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines