Highlighted

Error occurred while packaging the application: address not in any section for architecture arm64

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

could you please help me to resolve this issue:

I am trying to create an iOS release build, but Flash Builder generate the following error:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

ld: sectionForAddress(0x12A1CB70) address not in any section for architecture arm64

Please note, that this error has never occurred before updating the device to version iOS 11.

I am using:

Windows 10

Flash Builder 4.7 with the latest AIR version: 27

The Device is update to version: iOS 11.1.2

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error occurred while packaging the application: address not in any section for architecture arm64

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

could you please help me to resolve this issue:

I am trying to create an iOS release build, but Flash Builder generate the following error:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

ld: sectionForAddress(0x12A1CB70) address not in any section for architecture arm64

Please note, that this error has never occurred before updating the device to version iOS 11.

I am using:

Windows 10

Flash Builder 4.7 with the latest AIR version: 27

The Device is update to version: iOS 11.1.2

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the log file generated by Flash Builder:

!SESSION 2017-12-04  -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=M20110909-1335

java.version=1.6.0_31

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2017-12-04 19:32:02.182

!MESSAGE Error occurred while packaging the application:

!STACK 0

java.lang.Exception:

ld: sectionForAddress(0x12DBA220) address not in any section for architecture arm64

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.doPackage(IOSLaunchHandler .java:704)

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.launch(IOSLaunchHandler.ja va:255)

at com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.launch(MultiPlatfor mLaunchDelegate.java:184)

at com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate. java:244)

at com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate. java:134)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:854)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:703)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:928)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1132)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Please note, the issue occurs with the latest AIR 28 beta.

I do not have any idea what does this error mean, so any advice/suggestion will be appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alex,

Thanks for reporting this issue but we are not able to reproduce this issue. Could you please share your sample project and steps to reproduce, So that we can investigate this issue.

Regards,

Adobe AIR Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response!

I figured out that it was a linker issue related to some constants in Citrus engine (https://github.com/DaVikingCode/Citrus-Engine-old). These constants are in Keyboard.as file.

In order to reproduce the issue:

you just need to add the source of the engine to a test project.

Even though I managed to workaround this issue, I still do not know what causes it.

It will be really helpful if you manage to detect the problem. I found a similar error described in this forum: https://forum.starling-framework.org/topic/compilation-failed-while-executing-ld64

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried with the following steps:

• Created a new flash builder project and added the src/citrus to src folder of the project.
  • Added srclib to the source path.
  • Added the lib folder in the library path.
  • Tried printing Keyboard.NUMBER_0, Keyboard.A, Keyboard.BACKSPACE etc constants in the main class.

I've tried packaging with AIR 27 and AIR 28, and i'm not facing any issues in compilation or packaging. Can you please specify if i'm missing out on something.

Thanks,

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0