• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error ocurring in the thinning process

Participant ,
Sep 11, 2016 Sep 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I wantetd to upload my app to appstore, just a small change, from application loader there is no error, but i get an email that says

While processing your iOS app, Das Kroatische Küstenpatent -, errors occurred in the app thinning process, and your app couldn’t be thinned. If your app contains bitcode, bitcode processing may have failed. Because of these errors, this build of your app will not be able to be submitted for review or placed on the App Store. For information that may help resolve this issue, see Tech Note 2432.

the build is listet in the activiries but I cannot choose that build to upload.

Please help. I also tried to disable bit new compilation in Itunes under Prices and Functions

regards

Michael

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update

I used a second APP changed the APPid and versions and provisioning profiles and

uploaded.  This one worked

KP.ipa didnt work

SM.ipa worked.

The framework is exactly the same gtraphics and classes, just the content is different.

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines