Highlighted

Error when uploading to App Store using Application Loader

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error message causes headaches.

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable "Payload/(MYAPP).app/(MYAPP)' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

I'm using AS3.0 in Adobe Flash CC 2014 - Mac

target : AIR 14.0.0.110 for iOS.

iOS deployment type : Apple App Store.

I have rechecked files(.p12 .mobileprovisition for distribution) and tried many times.

How did you solve this problem?

Correct answer by UXmason | Community Beginner

Everything works!!! Thank you very much for your help. Colin.

I solved this problem in a funny way. It has been successfully uploaded after renaming files(.p12, .mobileprovision)

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error when uploading to App Store using Application Loader

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error message causes headaches.

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable "Payload/(MYAPP).app/(MYAPP)' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

I'm using AS3.0 in Adobe Flash CC 2014 - Mac

target : AIR 14.0.0.110 for iOS.

iOS deployment type : Apple App Store.

I have rechecked files(.p12 .mobileprovisition for distribution) and tried many times.

How did you solve this problem?

Correct answer by UXmason | Community Beginner

I solved this problem in a funny way. It has been successfully uploaded after renaming files(.p12, .mobileprovision)

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A colleague was having trouble yesterday, and so I uploaded the same IPA file, and it worked for me. The difference was that I’m using Application Loader version 2.9.1. Which version are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering my question. Colin.

I'm using also Application Loader version 2.9.1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess then that no matter what, there’s still something wrong with your certificate.

See if you can figure out this page:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/codesign.1.html

In particular look at the examples. You can use it to check the certificate, and hopefully get some clues as to what is wrong. Here’s how it would look in Terminal:

codesign --verify --verbose /Users/colin/Documents/Payload/MyApp.app

/Users/colin/Documents/Payload/MyApp.app : valid on disk

/Users/colin/Documents/Payload/MyApp.app : satisfies its Designated Requirement

You can get to the .app of your IPA by renaming the IPA to .zip (like, MyApp.zip), and decompressing it. Then there is a Payload folder, so in the above example lines the Payload folder is in my Documents folder.

To get the path to the .app, drag the file into Terminal. You could type this part:

codesign --verify —verbose

then drag the file inside the Payload folder to the space that is after the word “verbose”, then press Return. If you don’t get the “satisfies” line, you should get a bunch of lines. If you do, let me know what those lines say.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate you helping me. Colin.

I did as you says. And then, I got the "satisfies" line.

/Users/mason/Documents/UXMASON2014_workshop/NT_flash_순환운동/flash/Payload/순환운동.app: valid on disk

/Users/mason/Documents/UXMASON2014_workshop/NT_flash_순환운동/flash/Payload/순환운동.app: satisfies its Designated Requirement

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think that maybe there is an issue with having non-roman characters in the app name? The display name can have those characters, but are you sure the filename can?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good point. I'll try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU HAVE TO RE-CREATE THE A PROVISIONIG PROFILE FOR DISTRIBUTION EACH TIME YOU ARE READY TO PUBLISH THAT MEANS RECREATING THE .P12 ETC WITH CERTIFCATE

THIS WILL WORK, IT ALWAYS WORK FOR ME

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is of course not true. So long as the certificate is still valid, and the provisioning profile is a Distribution App Store one, that was based off of the correct app id, and the valid certificate, it will work. I sometimes have my distribution profile ready months ahead of the date I submit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried rename roman english. but I got the same error message.

I'd like point out here that... this app's previous version is native app.

What do you think about this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0