• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while packaging app for iOS - Undefined symbols for architecture armv7

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time trying to package an AS3 Air app for development on iOS.

App works fine on Android and is available on the Google/Amazon store etc. The version I'm trying to package has all references to the ANE I use removed to simplify matters.

I'm using Flash Builder 4.7, AIR v4.0 and am developing on a Windows 8 PC.

When using fast packaging no error is thrown but the app just shows a black screen on my test Ipad (v3).

Using standard packaging I get the following error at 57%:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

"__Z15abcOP_nullcheckIPN7avmplus6AbcEnvEEvPNS0_9MethodEnvET_", referenced from:

_abcMethod_builtin_2_2_function public::global21.describeType in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

_abcMethod_builtin_3_3_function public::global21.describeTraits in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

_abcMethod_builtin_6_6_function public::global21.describeParams in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

_abcMethod_builtin_5_5_function public::global21.describeMetadata in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

_abcMethod_builtin_4_4_function public::global21.finish in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

_abcMethod_builtin_26_26_function public::Object$._dontEnumPrototype in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

_abcMethod_builtin_30_30_null ::_init. in AOTBuildOutput-3.o

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

Compilation failed while executing : ld64

Any help you can offer would be very welcome.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Please try with the latest AIR 15 build Download Adobe AIR 15 Beta - Adobe Labs as it contains many bug fixes for new fast packager. Let us know if you still face the issues.

-Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try with the latest AIR 15 build Download Adobe AIR 15 Beta - Adobe Labs as it contains many bug fixes for new fast packager. Let us know if you still face the issues.

-Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Nimisha.

Can you please tell me how to install the AIR 15 beta in such a way that I can easily go back to the AIR 14 release so I may continue to develop builds for release safely. I do not want to release anything built with beta builds for obvious reasons. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to answer the above (about installing the beta) I now understand the process and how to unroll it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR 15 fixed my issue and my game now packages properly and runs on iOS. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming the fix. We would be happy to hear any feedback for the new fast packager(-useLegacyAOT no).

-Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines