• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while trying to download Amazon Music Importer

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2014 Aug 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload my music to the Amazon Music Library and when I try to download the Music Importer, I get the following message: "The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem.  The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid.  Please contact the application author." I have rebooted my computer, uninstalled Adobe Air and reinstalled it. I still get the same error message. I am running Windows 7.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2014 Sep 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happened to me too. Uninstalled the Music Importer, then reinstalled it and everything worked. Had to setup some things in the importer again though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2015 Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Worked for me

Used windows uninstall in the control panel

for those that use windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines