• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while uploading from Animate to iOS 13.1.3

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated from iOS12 to iOS 13.1.3 on my iPad and Animate (AIR SDK 32.0.0.116) now has an error when uploading

Nothing else changed. Same Apple developer certificate, same provisioning profile etc.

I updated XCode to the latest version, and built a blank single view app, and after some initial problems with XCode reporting the iPad was locked, XCode was able to upload the App.

I was hoping if XCode could upload, it would solve the problems with the AIR SDK, e.g. by installing whatever was necessary on the iPad, but it hasn't resolved the problem.

Can anyone confirm if AIR SDK32 works with iOS 13.1.3

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An AIR app built with 32 SDK and downloaded from App Store works on iOS 13+, but you'll get an error trying to install an ipa during development. It's reported here: https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues/112 

Harman has just released a new SDK, so you could try that and check if it works: https://airsdk.harman.com/download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. Thats the same problem I'm getting. Its OK if I go via TestFlight but I can't directly upload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines