Highlighted

Export Adobe Air project for Steam

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out how I should port a Flash game to Steam. I can create an installer file with Adobe Air, but Steam should perform the installation on its own, so I need an executable file that boots the game directly, and I'm not sure how that works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Adobe Air project for Steam

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out how I should port a Flash game to Steam. I can create an installer file with Adobe Air, but Steam should perform the installation on its own, so I need an executable file that boots the game directly, and I'm not sure how that works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2017 0
rewb0rn LATEST
Advocate ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can Export exe Files with Air and bundle them with Steam. Im on mobile right now so I can't look up the command for that. There is also an open source AS3 wrapper for steamworks to call the Steam Api. From there you should find your way through the Steam documentation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2017 0