• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export release build failed with an error message: complilation failed while excuting : compile-abc

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated air sdk from 4.0 to 16.0 beta to fix apple app store submitting bug. I can build the project and run it on simulator without any problem.  But when I tried to export the ios release build, I got this error message: complilation failed while excuting : compile-abc. 

I use commmand line to excute compile-abc.exe with the parameters that adt gives it, but it failed without any error message.

Here is the command line:

compile-abc.exe -mtriple=armv7-apple-ios -filetype=obj -sdk "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1 - air16\lib\aot/lib/avmglue.abc" -fields "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1 - air16\lib\aot/lib/air-fields.arm-air.txt" -O3 -abc-file-list=E:\MyApp\bin-debug\AOTBuildOutput8184169967790207636.tmp\ABCFilesList.txt

There's a empty file AOTBuildOutput-0000001821_1821.o left in the command line workaroud path. I opened file AOTBuildOutput-0000001821.abc, but didn't get any clue. How can I trace this problem?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines