• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External swf file when loaded from swf does not render properly

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to create an Adobe AIR application that loads an external swf file. However when the swf file is loaded from it does not render properly.

When Shell1.swf is loaded directly in adobe air (by mentioning it application-descriptor.xml), it looks like: 

directly loadeddirectly loaded

But when I load it from main.swf it looks like this: 

loaded from another swfloaded from another swf

So why is that the Components are not properly rendered when Shell1.swf is loaded from Main.swf ?

My Main.mxml file:

<mx:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"            width="100%" height="100%" paddingLeft="0" paddingBottom="0" paddingRight="0" paddingTop="0"            creationComplete="Created()">
<fx:Script><![CDATA[
    private var moduleLoader:Loader;
    private function Created():void {        moduleLoader = new Loader();
        var urlre: URLRequest = new URLRequest("Shell1.swf"); //http://localhost:8080/aps/        moduleLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, loaded);        moduleLoader.load(urlre);
    }
    private function loaded(event:Event) :void {        uic.addChild(moduleLoader);
    }
    ]]></fx:Script>
<mx:UIComponent id="uic" width="100%" height="100%" ></mx:UIComponent>
</mx:Application>

My Shell1.mxml file:

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"           xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"           width="100%" height="100%" creationComplete="Created(event)"           backgroundColor="0xf5deb3">
<fx:Script>
    <![CDATA[
    import mx.controls.Alert;
    private function Created(event:Event)void {
    }
    ]]>
</fx:Script>
<fx:Declarations>
    <mx:RemoteObject id="RO" destination="AdministrationHandler" fault="Alert.show(event.fault.faultString), 'Error'">
    </mx:RemoteObject>
</fx:Declarations>
<s:Group id="Group" width="100%" height="100%">
    <s:Label id="Introduction" text="This is a demo application to show that the flex based application works. Click on the button below get generate a random number"             styleName="FilterLabel"/>
    <s:VGroup id="VertGroup" paddingLeft="10" paddingRight="10" paddingTop="10" width="100%" height="100%">
        <s:Label backgroundColor="green" width="1000" id="firstNumberLabel" text="Enter First Number"                 styleName="FilterLabel"/>
        <s:TextInput id="firstNumber" width="20%"/>
    </s:VGroup>
</s:Group>
</s:Application>

PFA main.swf and Shell1.swf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The externally loaded swf has a wheat background. When its directly loaded into by running adl application.xml , the tag occupied the entire screen (as width and height is both set to 100%) and hence wheat color background is seen throughout the screen.

But when the same swf is loaded from Main.swf, the <s:Application> occupied only 500X375 pixels only. Thus the smaller wheat colour box.

Could you help me understand what the problem is ? How can I make the external swf occupy entire space available ?

i have also tried adding the external swf file directly to stage but did not help.

Pls help me out. I spent so many sleepless nights on trying to solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines