Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fast compiling is destroying List Component

Participant ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The last wek I updated Adobe Flash CC 2014 and also Air SDK 17. I saw that i am not able anymore to deactivate fast compiling  .

So I tried and the List component is showing that all items are selected. It looks that all items are selected.

Ipad.jpg

On IPAD it looks like this. everything seems to be selected

Desktop.jpg

On Desktop it is correct.

Please help.

Michael

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

This sounds like the issue I first raised with SDK 16 in December, which I moved to SDK 17 in this post AIR SDK 17 iOS list skins confused - still not fixed. But in my post I show how I managed to get around some of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noboy helping. Even that i reported bug, phoned Adobe, send email to websupport nobody is answering.

I am not able to publish on appstore if this is not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When clicking the list, does it unselect and display properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no it doesnt unselect. I made a debug and see that ther first is selected, List.selectIndex=0, but the graphics shows selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like the issue I first raised with SDK 16 in December, which I moved to SDK 17 in this post AIR SDK 17 iOS list skins confused - still not fixed. But in my post I show how I managed to get around some of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When setting the selectedupskin to the upskin doesnt solve the problem, cause when going away with mouse the background colour doesnt stay. so nobody knows which one is selected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines