Highlighted

Feature Request: Customize the IP Address for remote debugging in Flash Builder

Contributor ,
Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is both a question and a feature request.

The Feature Request

I would like the ability to customize the IP Address to which an Adobe AIR application attempts to debug through. In Flash Builder, when I go to Debug Configurations -> Customize Launch Paramters -> Edit Launch Parameter I am not allowed to select the "-connect" launch parameter. It is hard-coded to the IP Address of my machine according to the Target Platforms -> Network Interface. I would like to override that IP Address and put in a different IP Address, (and I would also like support to put in a fully qualified domain name).

Flash Builder Launch Parameter Debug IP Address.png

The Question:

Does anybody know a workaround so that I can get Flash Builder to package my application with a customized IP Address?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Request: Customize the IP Address for remote debugging in Flash Builder

Contributor ,
Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is both a question and a feature request.

The Feature Request

I would like the ability to customize the IP Address to which an Adobe AIR application attempts to debug through. In Flash Builder, when I go to Debug Configurations -> Customize Launch Paramters -> Edit Launch Parameter I am not allowed to select the "-connect" launch parameter. It is hard-coded to the IP Address of my machine according to the Target Platforms -> Network Interface. I would like to override that IP Address and put in a different IP Address, (and I would also like support to put in a fully qualified domain name).

Flash Builder Launch Parameter Debug IP Address.png

The Question:

Does anybody know a workaround so that I can get Flash Builder to package my application with a customized IP Address?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2015 0

Have something to add?